Back to God Hour- www.btgh.org
- Our Mission: Spreading God’s Word and making disciples of all peoples through electronic media ministry.
Billy Graham Evangelistic Association- www.billygraham.org
Calvin College- www.calvin.edu
- Calvin College is a comprehensive liberal arts college in the Reformed tradition of historic Christianity. Through our learning, we seek to be agents of renewal in the academy, church, and society. We pledge fidelity to Jesus Christ, offering our hearts and lives to do God’s work in God’s world.
Calvin Institute of Christian Worship- Audio Files- www.calvin.edu/worship/audio
Calvin Seminary- www.calvinseminary.edu
- Communicating the good news of the Gospel in today’s world requires that you’re theologically prepared and practically equipped. We give you both through a strong academic program coupled with comprehensive field education. In other words, you learn, and you live what you learn.
Christian Reformed Church in America- www.crcna.org
- As people called by God, we gather to praise God, listen to him, and respond. We nurture each other in faith and obedience to Christ. We love and care for one another as God’s people. We commit ourselves to serve and to tell others about Jesus. We pursue God’s justice and peace in every area of life.
Dordt College- www.dordt.edu
- As an institution of higher education committed to the Reformed Christian perspective, the mission of Dordt College is to equip students, alumni and the broader community to work effectively toward Christ-centered renewal in all aspects of contemporary life.
Hope Haven- www.hopehaven.org
- Our Mission: “As followers of Christ, we unleash potential in people through work and life skills so that they may enjoy a productive life in their community.
Justice For All- www.jfa-nwiowa.org
- A ministry based on the services of Christians from many different denominations who are willing to share their time, resources, and skills for the benefit of the poor and underprivileged. JFA provides needed services and assistance to ministries who serve the poor and underprivileged by addressing their spiritual, physical, and emotional needs. This is done primarily through work projects and the warehouse ministry.
Reformed Bible College- www.reformedbiblecollege.org
Rock Valley Christian School- www.rvcs.pvt.k12.ia.us
- Recognizing the Triune God as our Creator, Redeemer, and Sanctifier, Rock Valley Christian School seeks to educate His children for a life of service and commitment.
Rock Valley Public School- www.rock-valley.k12.ia.us
- The Rock Valley School District is committed to providing all students with educational opportunities to achieve their optimum potential as citizens of a global society.
The Banner- www.thebanner.org
- Published monthly, The Banner magazine shows how the Christian faith in its Reformed expression, makes sense for today’s world.
Western Christian High School- www.w-christian.pvt.k12.ia.us
- The mission of Western Christian High School is to provide God-centered secondary education to young men and women using the Bible and its principles as the foundation for the total cirriculum.
Windmill Ministries- www.windmillministries.org
- Windmill Ministries is a Christian apologetics ministry that through sharing of the scientific, archaeological, historical and scholarly evidence for the foundations of Christianity equips believers and challenges skeptics.